Here are some of key factors you can explore about your potential courier services to
make sure that your shipping company is delivering to your expectations.
So, if you are looking around for a new courier, here are some questions we think you should ask your courier company:
Will your new courier company provide?
- An intelligent operations manager, who will build close relationships with you, to get to know your needs, your regular runs, specific requirements for certain customers and the preferred size of vehicles you need
- Knowledge of order with a rapid response, collection within an hour, so you know the job is taken care of and you will be kept updated.
- Signed POD so you can rest assured the goods have arrived, in good condition,, been signed for and are with the right person.
- Assurance that a responsible person signs for the goods, and that they are directed to the named recipient – not just left behind a desk in reception, or on a doorstep.
- A call-To inform you that the goods have been collected and an estimated time for arrival (ETA) at the delivery point.
- A call to you if the vehicle has been held up due to road works, an incident on the road. or poor weather conditions.
- A call – Keep you updated if there is any issue with delivery, perhaps because there is no one at the destination, they have all gone home, or the recipients are refusing to accept the goods.
- A call-To inform you that the goods have been safely delivered
- Advice on wrapping fragile goods before they are moved and will they use blankets and strapping to ensure the goods will be secure during the journey.
- Fully trained, careful, professional, and courteous drivers who will represent your company well when they deliver into your customers’ premises
- A well-maintained fleet of vehicles to ensure excellent road worthiness, reliability, and safety when on the roads
Some couriers may struggle to answer all these questions to your satisfaction. At Elite Express Logistics Limited, we welcome such scrutiny, so we can reassure you of our credentials and reliability as your chosen courier.
Why not call us on 01279 797979 or email us at email@example.com.
We will also offer any new customer a 25% (up to £25) discount on their first order as we are confident you will use us again and again and hopefully again.